TABLE SEATING CHART/PLAN
Although there are some types of weddings where you can get away without a table seating chart/plan (small, cocktail, informal wedding), a large or formal seated dinner usually require one.Table seating plans do put guests’ minds at ease as they don’t have to make decisions about where to sit. This is a bonus at weddings where some guests won’t know each other can mingle - a good thing when you’re trying to bring two families together.
They are perfect for your Engagement Party, Wedding reception, Bridal Shower, or Corporate Event
We have a variety of styles to choose from, each matching perfectly with your invitation suite.
• Artwork only (print yourself)
• Printed ready for a frame
• Printed on PVC board (holes & struts available)
SIZES & SHAPES
• A2, A1, 600x1200mm
• Portrait of Landscape
• Straight, Angle, Half Arch, Arch, Double Arch, Wave, Round
UPGRADES (available upon request)
• Foil decals
• Timber or Acrylic (clear, frosted or coloured)
Please note: A PDF proof will be sent to you for approval, before printing.
- Page 2 of 2